F602 Flat/Incline/Decline Utility Bench
Our easiest to adjust utility bench. Simply lift the back pad and the "ladder catch" system falls into the desired placement. Seven different positions that range from decline to shoulder press with 3 seat adjustments.
- Extremely solid and stable construction
- Rated for up to 1000 lbs.
- 20 inches tall in flat position
- Easy transport wheels
- 4 roller hold down
UTILITY BENCH FEATURES
- Accepts attachments: (Model F610 Arm Curl and Model F611 Leg Ext./Curl)
- Back Covers: 2" thick high density foam covered in vinyl with upholstered back covers
- 7 incline positions: (-20’, 0’, 15’, 30’, 45’, 60’, 70’)
- 4 roller hold down: for secure decline
- Transport wheels: for easy maneuvering
- Ladder catch: for quick, easy incline decline bench adjustments
- Pop-pin: Easily switch or remove attachments
- Construction: 2" X 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Upholstery: 2" thick high density foam, then covered in industrial grade vinyl. And upholstered back covers
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 62” L x 24.5" W x 20" H
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Lifetime- frame*
- Lifetime- parts*
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame*
- 2 year- parts*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for original owner only. Does not apply to normal wear and tear. See manual for details.