SPR-CT Indoor Club Group Cycle
Employing state-of-the-art BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology, the SPR-CT is the ultimate cycle for dual action Spin Classes or individual training. Designed with an interactive computer, ensuring you’re always performing at your optimum level.
- Stand up and pump for High Intensity Interval Training
- Built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the in-home cyclist
- Computer displays 16 levels of resistance controlled with adjustment lever
- Dual Action Handlebar for upper body training
- Saddle is infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit
- Adjustment Lever/Computer Console are vertically adjustable
- BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
- Maintenance free. No brakes pad to replace
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
- Interactive display shows your resistance level on a bar graph and numerically
- Displays: Level, Watts, Calories, Speed (MPH/KPH), Distance (M/KM), RPM, Time and Pulse
- Features Quickstart and programmable Time and Distance goals. Display includes a backlight and powers down automatically to conserve battery life.
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled by indexed “Shifter Style: Lever. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened Aluminum Alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Power Requirements: Cordless/Battery operated (batteries included).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 52" Long x 22" Wide x 55" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 49" Long x 10" Wide x 42" High
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 90 Days Labor