First Degree Apollo Hybrid AR Rower
The Synergy of A Steel Frame Wrapped in First Grade American Ash
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time,
strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and
comfortable rowing position.”
- Seat at office chair height for ease of entry and exit
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction seat rollers
for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this
perfect for any application – home or health club.
- Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water
- Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
Specifications & Warranty
First Degree Apollo Hybrid AR Rower Specifications
|Upright Storage||53 x 51cm (21 x 20")|
|Product Size||L 1975mm (77.8") x W 530mm (20.9") x H 510mm (20.1")|
|Max User Weight||140kg (300lb)|
|Frame||5 Year Limited|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals||3 years|
|Mechanical Components||2 Year|
|All other components||1 year|