First Degree E820 Seated UBE
Designed for heavy duty service in a full commercial environment.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stroke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Seated, standing access
Seat is movable, with user in places, to allow correct exercise position and easy access to and egress from the machine.
- Seat can be removed to facilitate full access onto the standing platform
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support
- Self-leveling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Main Arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism
Specifications & Warranty
First Degree E820 Seated UBE Specifications
|Max user weight||150kg (330lbs)|
|Frame||10 Year Limited|
|Polycarbonate Tank & Seals||3 years|
|Mechanical Components||2 Year|
|All other components||1 year|